We call it doc hosting. We hope you call it awesome.
The BombBomb video email marketing platform now allows you to:
- Upload documents into your account up to 25MB in size
- Attach any or all of those documents to emails you send out
- Track opens and downloads of those documents by your email recipients
Documents currently supported include:
- Adobe PDF files – pdf
- Zipped files – zip
- Sound files – mp3
- Word – doc and docx
- Excel – xls and xlsx
- Powerpoint – ppt and pptx
Why this feature is especially good:
- It’s included free with your BombBomb video email account
- We host these documents on our server, assigned only to your account, as long as you want them available
- Other email providers hit you with extra charges related to doc hosting and sharing
- Other email providers have greater limitations on file types
- Other email providers have greater limitations on file size
Where to upload and attach documents inside BombBomb:
- Look for the document with the green arrow on it in the “Edit your email”
- This will pop up a window that allows you to choose from documents already uploaded into your account or to upload new documents into your account
- Track opens and downloads in the tracking view of any email to which you’ve attached an uploaded document
So, there it is! Document hosting, document sharing, and document tracking. Learn more in the BombBomb Knowledge base story “Document Hosting and Email Attachments”.
Try it out. Let us know how you like it. And keep up with BombBomb to learn about new features as they become available to you!
Like BombBomb on Facebook.
Follow BombBomb on Twitter.