Where should agents be investing in real estate marketing for buyers and sellers in 2016? Gary Vaynerchuk tells Tom Ferry very succinctly “short form video.” Here’s more …
Forget video in your marketing. Read those words again. How do they sound in your head?
Forget video in your marketing. Forget video in your marketing. Forget video in your marketing. Continue reading
My first tip along these lines is to save the videos you make. Create a master folder for them in a convenient location on your computer. Create subfolders within that if you’re making lots of videos.
To answer the questions directly, though, I created what we have below – the why and the how of downloading.
Why You’d Download from YouTube or BombBomb
Why: Downloading from YouTube
- You want to upload it into BombBomb to take full advantage of our software
- You lost your original file
Why: Downloading from BombBomb
- You did an in-application webcam recording straight into your account (so no original file)
- You lost your original file
How To Download from YouTube or BombBomb
How: Downloading from YouTube (Not Others’ Videos)
- Go to “Video Manager”
- Locate the dropdown arrow next to “Edit” for the video you want
- Click the dropdown arrow
- Choose “Download MP4″
Downloading from BombBomb
- Go to the “Videos” tab
- Click the “share” icon for the one you want
- Find “Download this video” at the bottom of the “share” page
- Right click the link and choose from the “Save As” option your browser gives you
Non-Sanctioned Downloading Option
- After I created the video above, I lost the “Download MP4″ option off my arrow in YouTube (!?!)
- Another option is “SaveMedia.com“
- Enter the url of the one you want and choose the file type you prefer
Learn More About Video Email:
At BombBomb, we believe that video is an important and valuable addition to your marketing and communication plans. So, our email marketing platform was designed to support video since day one. As people get going with BombBomb, they often ask about making better videos.
To share some of our favorite ideas and tips, we created “What You Need To Know About Video.” Several months later, we updated it and made it more specific to the real estate professionals in our community. In this revised webinar, you’ll learn how it benefits you, where you can add it, different types you can create, what to think about before turning the camera on, what camera is best for your needs, which equipment and software you might buy, how to edit quickly, and how to create better-looking videos based on twelve specific tips.
In parts 5 and 6, the concluding parts of the webinar, we have a live question and answer session and do a live edit of a BombBomb newsletter video. Some of the Q&A covers the way we handle your videos for emails and spam and deliverability issues.
Click below to play Parts 5 and 6, which run 16:01 and 11:45, respectively.
Part 5: Q&A on How BombBomb Handles Your Videos, Plus Spam and Deliverability
Part 6: A Live Editing Session Of A BombBomb Newsletter Video
What Real Estate Professionals Need To Know About Video
Part 1: Introduction and Why Video
More Live and Recorded Webinars
Try BombBomb Free Today