You told us. We listened.
You asked for it. We built it.
Say hello to embeddable forms in BombBomb!
Building your permission-based email list is obviously critical to successful email marketing. A form can help you do that. So, many BombBomb customers have been asking for newsletter sign up forms that could be embedded into their websites, blogs, and other web pages.
For years, BombBomb’s provided a simple, four-step tool that allows you to design a customized form, including:
- Naming the form, adding graphics
- Selecting the fields, ordering them, marking any or all of them *required
- Choose the list(s) the form sends new email addresses – and how to deal with duplicate addresses
- Set up confirmation emails – including double opt-in, “thank you” auto replies, and notifications to you of new sign-ups
From there, you had two options – a button or a link that, when clicked, would pop-up your custom form.
Now, are three options in the final step of the tool:
- Use this for an In-place form
- Use this for a Button
- Use this for a Link