This Anti-Spam Policy ("Policy") applies to BombBomb's e-mail distribution services made available through the BombBomb website (the "Services").
BombBomb completely and unconditionally prohibits the use of the Services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail ("Spam"). If you try, we will immediately close your account with NO refund.
- Recipients of E-mail through BombBomb's Services
a. Why You Received the E-Mail. If you received an e-mail through BombBomb's Service, then you either (i) have your e-mail address listed as being an account holder or (ii) have an existing business relationship with our account holder and have expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opted-in").
b. How to Un-Subscribe. BombBomb has included at the end of each e-mail sent an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving e-mail from the lists your are subscribed to, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply click the "Unsubscribe" button in the bottom of all emails.
c. Reporting Violations. If you suspect any violation of this Policy, then please report the suspected violation to [Support (at) BombBomb (dot) com].
- Users of the Services
a. No Spam. No User of the Services may use any Services to send Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any party.
c. Prohibitions. You acknowledge and agree that you may not use any of the Services in any way to send, or cause to be sent, any e-mail that:
d. Acknowledgement of Un-Subscribe Procedure. BombBomb includes at the end of each e-mail sent as part of the Services a user-friendly and automatic procedure for an e-mail recipient to unsubscribe from the mailing list that caused such recipient to receive an e-mail from BombBomb. Any e-mail recipient may unsubscribe from any mailing list at any time, and BombBomb retains a record of all unsubscriptions for a period of at least two years.
- has not explicitly agreed to join your mailing list;
- is sent from a non-specific "From" email address;
- is unsolicited bulk, or unsolicited commercial, e-mail;
- is to any recipient who has not affirmatively opted-in to receive communications from the sending organization;
- uses or contains invalid or forged headers;
- uses or contains invalid or non-existent domain names;
- employs any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- uses other means of deceptive addressing;
- uses a third party's internet domain name, or is relayed from or through a third party's equipment, without permission of the third party;
- contains false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contains false or misleading content; or
- uses email that is purchased, rented, leased, or in any way bought from a third party
e. Enforcement. If BombBomb in its sole discretion thinks that unauthorized or improper use is being made of the Service in any way, then BombBomb may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including without limitation blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. BombBomb may immediately terminate any account on any Service that it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected in any way with any e-mail that violates this Policy.
BombBomb uses several methods to enforce its Policy, including without limitation:
- monitoring abuse complaints and immediately closing accounts without refunds that exceed a 1 complaints per 1,000 emails sent (0.1%) limit;
- reviewing and monitoring large list imports, including the list source, list age, collection methods, and confirmation practices;
- pre-approving each e-mail sent to more than 5000 recipients (or, for users of less than two months, e-mails sent to more than 500 recipients);
- automatically screening e-mail content for words commonly used in Spam;
- requiring each user to agree to the following statement prior to sending any e-mail: "I certify [by clicking "Accept" below] that all recipients of this e-mail provided informed consent in writing prior to being sent this e-mail";
- saving a record of every e-mail that is sent through the Services;
- terminating access to the Services for any user who sends Spam through the Services;
- maintaining the IP address and subscription date for every user; and
- inserting an "unsubscribe link" (described above) at the bottom of every e-mail.
Customers are required to submit their physical mailing address and a permission reminder ("You are receiving this email because you signed up for ...") for every list that is set up in a BombBomb account. This information is inserted into every email sent.
Failure to enforce this Policy in any given instance does not amount to a waiver of any of BombBomb's rights under this Policy or otherwise. Unauthorized use of the Services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this Policy, may result in civil, criminal or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
- ISP and Blacklist Admin Relations
BombBomb values its relationships with ISPs and Blacklist administrators. We welcome the sharing of information regarding policies, practices and issues. If you are an ISP, mail administrator or Blacklist administrator and would like to get in touch with us, please e-mail [Support (at) BombBomb (dot) com]. And if you have any Spam concerns about any particular e-mail delivered via BombBomb's Service, please attach the e-mail, in its complete form (including headers). Thank you.